St Mark's Church Hall
Booking enquiries for this Hall to be made through email,
click here for an enquiry form.
250 New Rd, Ferndown
The hall complex consists of the main hall, incorporating a stage, full gas central heating and a fully equipped kitchen (completely refurbished 2017) with serving hatch. Tables and chairs are stored in the annexe which houses storage cupboards for regular users and is accessed via sliding doors. The main entrance is via double doors into the foyer which houses male and female toilets plus a full width disabled toilet sufficient for wheelchair access including an alarm.
Dimensions 15 mtrs x 9 mtrs
The small hall, suitable for smaller gathering and meetings, is accessed via the exterior ramp which is wheelchair suitable. The facilities are a kitchen, gas central heating radiators and a full width disabled toilet sufficient for wheelchair access including an alarm.
The whole site, church, hall and car park is a no smoking area and whilst such pastimes as Bridge are welcomed, gambling is not permitted. A comprehensive health and safety policy is in place. Fire extinguishers, gas and electric services are regularly inspected in compliance with legal requirements and guidelines. There is onsite parking, sufficient for 43 light vehicles, including 3 disabled parking bays.
Dimensions 9 mtrs x 4 mtrs
The main hall and small hall may be hired at competitive rates by email, click HERE for an enquiry form.
Regular events in the Hall
- Lifestyle Pilates (mornings).- Mr Stewart Tompkins 07920 091321
- Social Sequence Dance (afternoons ) - Mrs. Linda Booden 01202 350422
- Line Dancing (evening) - Mr Roy Brooks 01202 522382
- Babes & Toddlers (mornings term time 10.00-11.30am) - Rector
- Kung fu (7.00-8.00pm - Mr. Jeremy Collins 07794 522689
- Tai Chi (8.00-9.30pm) - Mr. Matt Lacey 07855 307136
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
- Tap Dance Classes & Chasamba Fitness Class (afternoon) - Yvonne Zaremskyi 07906 605735
- Shuko-Kai Ryu Karate (evening) - Mr Stewart Tompkins 07920 091321
Yoga Class (morning) - Christina Kane 07701 067553
Social Sequence Dance (afternoon) - Mrs. Linda Booden 01202 350422
Magic Flutes (evening) - Joanna Welsh 07976 882818
- Shuko-Kai Ryu Karate (evening).- Mr Stewart Tompkins 01202 246415
- Family Kung fu (9.30-10.30am) - Mr. Matt Lacey 07855 307136
- Adult Kung fu (10.40am-12.00pm) - Mr Matt Lacey 07855 307136
- R & L Sequence Dance (evening 2nd & 4th Sat.) - Mrs. Linda Booden 01202 350422